Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This thang needs an update

I'm only..11 days behind on a current project, which means 5 and a half hours to catch up. I should do that today, since phase two is suppose to begin now.

I still have a lot to update, but I'm not sure if it's worth going back, scrounging up, and posting. Maybe i'll just let it fade away

Sarah and I have been moving into our new house without ease, I have too much stuff...there's no getting around it. Literally.

Summer has treated me rather fairly, Ryan and I made some new friends on the NY trip, which is always nice. We also went to the Whitney Biennial, PS1, and the Guggenheim.

The Whitney was alright, I only really enjoyed a couple of piececs. PS1 hands down was the best for me, Olafur Eliasson was awesome, so was their show of early feminist works. The Guggenheim was pretty good, we got to see Cai Guo-Qiang, which was sweet. I should probably do a post on the shows...but we'll see.

4 comments:

never poop out said...

I saw the whitney catalog and it didn't look too great, but one of the artist (MK Guth, the one with the ropes of hair) teaches at my school and she's pretty awesome.

MB3000 said...

yeah, i'd like to hear your review on the guggenheim show.

Jenny Vu said...

That's freakin nuts. I liked her piece, it was one of the three that i really liked

Spec of sawdust said...

i just told you this, but we should post small previews of the house. Little cottage, ahh haaha.