Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Everything Must Go!


Everything I've made before this semester needs to go. I'm not asking for money, I'm asking for a collaboration. If there's anything on here that you want (pre this semester) let me know, and we can work this out. I'm pretty sure the two big blind contours and the doll have already found themselves a home.. but other than that everything is pretty fair game.

I want to get wild with this, I want you guys to really take part. I just want everyone to realize that once it's in your hands, it's your's and you can do anything you want with it. My only request is that whatever piece you pick, you sign or write your name on it, wherever you want, with whatever you want (which could ultimately mean a complete alteration of the piece). It's all you guys, just let me know.

Shop the blog!

5 comments:

Jasmin Mora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jasmin Mora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jasmin Mora said...

hey Jenny! as i told you before, i really like this idea and it's a brave and good thing to do. I wanted to ask if you were giving away your saddle face? I immediately loved it and if you're giving it away I would appreciate it's presence in my life :]
http://bp0.blogger.com/_-u3lE46lR30/R6fLSsI90UI/AAAAAAAAAn0/iqRCDP1hu8o/s1600-h/dino2.jpg

If not, I dig you're ink work and love this little number: http://bp1.blogger.com/_-u3lE46lR30/RzIAlqvrsPI/AAAAAAAAAbE/FV-wGOeJgTU/s1600-h/act%26think.jpg

let me know! :]

Jenny Vu said...

hey, I already promised the second one to Kyle............and I might let you have saddle face. I'm unsure, since it's just from a week ago (and i'm aiming toward things before this semester). We'll see though, because i might not be done with it/i might also need it for class and stuff.

Jenny Vu said...

* I could definitely make a nice print of the second on though